Opinions on tanking and raid leading.

Friday 7 November 2008

Introduction

First of all, I want to explain what this blog is all about.

This blog is about my experiences and thoughts of being a Main Tank and Raid Leader for my guild, I will stay away from number crunching and explain things from my experiences.

I play a protection tank on Quel'thalas EU, the guild I am in is called "Knights Of Ni" we are semi casual, we take our raiding very seriously during progression but we take it easy most of the time.

My wife plays a holy priest and we both live in Japan. Which can make playing wow difficult because of the dodgy time zone differences.

No comments:

wowhead

Followers

About Me

My photo
I live in Ishikawa Japan, I enjoy playing video games, listening to great music and always trying to improve myself a little bit each day.